LOOBANI Large Dog Outdoor Bungee Hanging Toy
Features & details
- Outdoor Exercise: The tether toy is a great toy for both small puppy and aggressive chewers large breeds to play outside.The elastic in it provides sling shot action to entices your dog to chase and play with in the yard.It’s a stress-free way for you to give your dog some exercise like tug-of-war and a game of fetch without tearing your arms up.
- Solo Play: The dog bungee tug toy makes your doggy go out and tug and pull and swing from the toy.Power and hours spend playing with them.Pulling and tugging endlessly to make them busy. Perfect to relieve pets boredom like the flirt pole.Fun for them, and fun for you to watch!
- Easy to Hang & Height Adjustable: Firstly,loop the strap through the ball rope toy,then you simply toss the bungee cord over the strong tree limb, loop it and pull it snug .You can hang it from a tree branch or wood beam under your deck,or wrap it around a tree trunk.You can adjust the height of the bite toy by the buckle. The total length is up to 19.7ft.
- Durable Bungee Cord: It uses a indestructible dual spring bungee cord to create a force for your dog to tug against.The inner cord is protected from breakage due to over-stretching by utilizing an outer covering that limits the inner cords maximum stretch. The outer covering also protects the inner cord from the weather and limits the overall pull of the toy to a safe amount.
- Safety First: The strap to attach the toy is a loop not metal(like a Spring Pole) to keep your dog’s teeth safe. We all love pet. So please pay attention:1.Be careful what tree you put it in to make sure its branch can handle your doggies pulling on it. 2.It should be used WITH SUPERVISION
Life gets busy. We want to play with our dog as much as possible, but sometimes we don’t have that much energy.This is great product that to fill in the gaps when you can’t be playing tug of war and fetch with your dog.
Loobani Bungee Tug Toy uses a durable bungee cord to create a force for your dog to tug against. Your dog can pull it back and when released it shoots away for them to chase down and tug again.
Just enjoy the time-watch them run and play.