Aheasoun Large Dog Prong Training Collar
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When your dogs, especially puppies, are a bit mischievous or you need to train them according to your desire, you have to punish them positively. These prong collars, also called pinch collars, are used while walking. When the strap is pulled, the collar pinches the neck of the dog and restrains him from doing inappropriate activities.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Its size can be adjusted according to your need and can be as long as 23.6 inches. Make sure you choose the right size for your dog as an unfit size can negatively affect your dog’s behavior.
- STAINLESS STEEL: It is made up of rust-free stainless steel that is chrome-plated for additional shine. Don’t worry this would not damage your dog’s skin. When it is pulled, your dog is pinched which makes it avoid such mistakes in the future.
- SAFETY: This dog collar applies pressure to the skin, not on the viscera or the trachea in the neck that may choke off the dog. IT has rubber applied to the tips that would not damage the skin of the dog.
- EASY TO WEAR: It is made to be easily worn or put off from the neck of the dog.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES?
- x1 Prong training collar for dog
- x8 Rubber pads for the tips
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE USER
- These collars are not meant to be used on a long-term basis. Please remove the collar once your dog does not need it anymore.
- Measure the size of your dog’s collar and get the collar accordingly. A tight or extremely loose collar can annoy your dog and would give negative results.
IS USING A PINCH COLLAR CRUEL?
Dogs are adorable creatures and add relaxation to our moods. However, dealing with small pups can be stressful especially when it comes to training them. Though many masters say that it feels inhuman to use a pinch collar for your dog, experts say that it can be an extremely useful tool to positively punish your dog to get the desired behavior.